We have regional groups around the country. These groups are run, in a voluntary capacity, by MTI members, for the benefit of other MTI members in their region. Each group has a regional representative who meets with the Practitioner Association Council 2-3 times a year to discuss MTI membership and ways to continue to improve the service provided to our members.
The main roles of regional teams are to:
- Liaise with MTI practitioners in the local area
- Organise events for practitioners in the region
- Attend National Practitioner Council meetings (2-3 a year) to discuss the future of MTI and give feedback from practitioners in the area
- Visit MTI schools to promote MTI to students.
To find out more about the regions and the role of the regional teams, take a look at this guide.
Regional team members
- East Anglia: Kerensa Martin (Regional Rep), Kit Adam and Laura Richardson firstname.lastname@example.org
- London & Home Counties: Gary Rollins (Regional Rep) and Nadia Faucher email@example.com
- Midlands: Nicola Cope (Regional Rep), and Anne Bradshaw firstname.lastname@example.org
- North: Kelly Dorset (Regional Rep) email@example.com
- Scotland: Natalia Duncan (Regional Rep) and Emma Jane Veitch firstname.lastname@example.org
- South West: Sharon Bull (Regional Rep) and Lisa Goodwin email@example.com
- Wales: Catherine Spiteri (Regional Rep), Fran Higginson, Sue Attrill and Jessica Sainsbury-Thomas firstname.lastname@example.org
- West Country: Cinzia Apreda, Alice Mould, Heather Newson and Martin Plocienniczak email@example.com