We have regional groups around the country. These groups are run, in a voluntary capacity, by MTI members, for the benefit of other MTI members in their region. Each group has a regional representative who meets with the Practitioner Association Council 2-3 times a year to discuss MTI membership and ways to continue to improve the service provided to our members.
The main roles of regional teams are to:
- Liaise with MTI practitioners in the local area
- Organise events for practitioners in the region
- Attend National Practitioner Council meetings (2-3 a year) to discuss the future of MTI and give feedback from practitioners in the area
- Visit MTI schools to promote MTI to students.
To find out more about the regions and the role of the regional teams, take a look at this guide.
Regional team members
- East Anglia: Kerensa Martin (Regional Rep), Kit Adam, Carmen Zahra and Laura Richardson email@example.com
- London & Home Counties: Gary Rollins (Regional Rep) and Nadia Faucher firstname.lastname@example.org
- Midlands: Nicola Cope (Regional Rep) and Anne Bradshaw email@example.com
- North: Kelly Dorset (Regional Rep) and Rebecca Chauhan firstname.lastname@example.org
- Scotland: Natalia Duncan (Regional Rep) and Alasdair Sim email@example.com
- South West: Sharon Bull (Regional Rep) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wales: Fran Higginson (Regional Rep) email@example.com
- West Country: Kerry McKerchar (Regional Rep), Heather Newson and Emma Quixley firstname.lastname@example.org