We have regional groups around the country. These groups are run, in a voluntary capacity, by MTI members, for the benefit of other MTI members in their region. Each group has a regional representative who meets with the Practitioner Association Council two to three times a year to discuss MTI membership and ways to continue to improve the service provided to our members.
The main roles of Regional Teams are to:
- Liaise with MTI practitioners in the local area
- Organise events for practitioners in the region
- Attend National Practitioner Council meetings (2-3 a year) to discuss the future of MTI and give feedback from practitioners in your area
- Visit MTI schools to promote MTI to students.
To find out more about the Regions and the role of the Regional Teams, take a look at this guide.
Regional team members
- East Anglia: Kerensa Martin (Regional Rep), Kit Adam, Laura Richardson, James Witham on email@example.com
- Home Counties: We are currently developing a Home Counties team - if you'd like more info then please contact Anna Glowacka at firstname.lastname@example.org
- London: Gary Rollins (Regional Rep) on email@example.com
- Midlands: Anne Bradshaw and Nicola Cope (Regional Rep) on firstname.lastname@example.org
- North: Claire Feldkamp (Regional Rep), Jane Smith and Kelly Dorset on email@example.com
- Scotland: Natalia Duncan (Regional Rep), Palden Darvish, Emma Jane Veitch and Carolynn Young on firstname.lastname@example.org
- South West: Sharon Bull (Regional Rep) and Libby Lane on email@example.com
- Wales: Catherine Spiteri (Regional Rep), Jessica Sainsbury-Thomas and Sue Attrill on firstname.lastname@example.org
- West Country: Lydia Spry (Regional Rep), Jitka Godoy, Alice Mould and Dovile Arlauskaite on email@example.com