We have regional groups around the country. These groups are run, in a voluntary capacity, by MTI members, for the benefit of other MTI members in their region. Each group has a regional representative who meets with the Practitioner Association Council two to three times a year to discuss MTI membership and ways to continue to improve the service provided to our members.
The main roles of Regional Teams are to:
- Liaise with MTI practitioners in the local area
- Organise events for practitioners in the region
- Attend National Practitioner Council meetings (2-3 a year) to discuss the future of MTI and give feedback from practitioners in your area
- Visit MTI schools to promote MTI to students.
To find out more about the Regions and the role of the Regional Teams, take a look at this guide.
Regional team members
- East Anglia: Kerensa Martin (Regional Rep), Kit Adam, Laura Richardson, James Witham on email@example.com
- London & Home Counties: Gary Rollins (Regional Rep) and Nadia Faucher on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Midlands: Anne Bradshaw and Nicola Cope (Regional Rep) on email@example.com
- North: Claire Feldkamp (Regional Rep), Jane Smith and Kelly Dorset on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Scotland: Natalia Duncan (Regional Rep), Palden Darvish, Emma Jane Veitch and Carolynn Young on email@example.com
- South West: Sharon Bull (Regional Rep) and Libby Lane on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wales: Catherine Spiteri (Regional Rep), Fran Higginson, Heather Ward and Sue Attrill on email@example.com
- West Country: Jitka Godoy, Cinzia Apreda, Alice Mould and Dovile Arlauskaite on firstname.lastname@example.org