Conference: London 2014
The 2014 conference was the biggest yet, with over 120 delegates taking part in eight brilliant workshops.
The theme for 2014 was developed by the London MTI Practitioner Council along the lines of ‘Reflect and Connect’.
We’d like to thank all the workshop leaders, with particular thanks to Keith Hunt MBE and Helen Millson who gave the Keynote Speeches. Keith focused on his experiences working within the NHS as a massage therapist and Helen gave us thoughts about her experience as a physiotherapist who has worked with some of the world’s top sports teams.
We’d also like to give particular thanks to Jennie Parke Matheson, Kate Burton, Bruce Macdonald, Linda Stenberg and John Psaradakis from the London Regional team who generously and diligently gave their time to make the event possible.
- Kinesiology Taping (Earle Abrahamson) – hands-on-training.co.uk
- Hypermobility (Jane Attard) – central-health.com
- Myofascial Release (Ruth Duncan) – www.myofascialrelease.co.uk
- Chronic Pain Management Surgery (Keith Hunt MBE and Laura Williams) – www.achieveyourpotential.org.uk
- Sacred Bodywork for Pallative Care (Katya Langmuur) – www.katyayani.co.uk
- The Neck (Jane Johnson) – Jane’s Facebook Page
- Complementing Massage with Movement (Maya Bauer, Belinda Ackermann and Susannah Baker)
- Acute Pain Management Surgery (Tatina Semprini and Helen Millson)