Conference: Cardiff 2016
The Cardiff conference was another great success, with the 150 delegates enjoying 10 diverse and informative workshops and a range of stalls offering samples and gifts.
The theme for 2016 was ‘Self-care for Massage Practitioners’ to recognise that we need to give to ourselves as we care for others.
We’d like to thank all the workshop leaders, with particular gratitude to Darien Pritchard who gave the Keynote Speech. Darien shared his extensive knowledge about posture, hands free massage and how to have a long and happy career by taking care of your body while working.
- Happiness – An Inside Job? with Sarah Hoare
- Neurodynamic Assessment of the Brachial Plexus with Earle Abrahamson
- Practising Mindfulness with Sharon Bull
- Yoga: Ahimsa the Practice of Non-Violence with Rose Thorn
- Get Ahead of a Headache with MFR with Ruth Duncan
- Hands Free Massage with Darien Pritchard
- Thai Massage and the Power of Breath with Yvonne Cattermole
- Making Therapy Work: A Business Approach with Rachel Stuckey
- Making Hands Like Water: Music and Massage with Piers Partridge
- Sole Secrets: Treating Foot and Ankle Issues with MFR with Ruth Duncan