Find a practitioner
Ellie Guest Wellness
MYOFASCIAL RELEASE TREATMENTS IN WESTON SUPER MARE
Myofascial release therapy (MFR) is a form of bodywork that has evolved with increased understanding of the body. It’s a whole body, hands-on approach to healthcare. It is a mild and gentle form of stretching that has a profound effect upon the body. The slow and gentle pressure allows the body’s tissue to reorganise without force, release physical restrictions and release the body’s unconscious holding and bracing patterns.
MFR is for you if:
- You are fed up of living in pain or discomfort
- You feel stiff and achey all the time
- Your body is heavy and doesn’t want to move
- You’ve tried lots of treatments and nothing has helped
- Scans and tests from the doctor reveal there is nothing wrong with you, but you feel terrible and don’t know what to do to feel better
I work with men and women who:
- Need pain relief from both chronic and acute physical discomfort e.g. lower back pain, stiff neck, shoulder pain
- Have chronic pain conditions which affect the way you live your life e.g. fibromyalgia, pain after surgery, pelvic pain syndrome
- Are active and use your muscles in a habitual way e.g. runners, cyclists, walkers, yogis
- During pregnancy and post pregnancy to alleviate pelvic pain
Above all, I work with people who believe that they can feel better in their body, are willing to try something new and be a part of their own recovery.
I am one of a handful of advanced MFR practitioners in the country. As a therapist I focus on you as an individual and take your physical, emotional and mental needs into account each time you come to see me. I work with you to build a plan that’s specific to you and that is enjoyable, as well as therapeutic.
Fully qualified, insured and registered with the Massage Training Institute and Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council.
Room 4U, Elizabeth House, 30-32 Boulevard, Weston Super Mare BS23 1NF