Conference: Solihull 2013
The 2013 conference was a tremendous success with over 100 delegates taking part in five inspiring and informative workshops.
The theme for 2013 was developed by the Midlands’ MTI Practitioner Council along the lines of ‘Exploring New Frontiers’.
The event was particularly special as we are in our 25th year. This was marked by a closing session led by two of the MTI Board, Andy Fagg and Paul Grainger.
We’d like to thank all the workshop leaders, with particular thanks to Tim Newman who also gave the Keynote Speech. Tim set the theme of the Conference by revealing how three key ideas have influenced his training and successful career in Zero Balancing.
We’d also like to give particular thanks to Steve Finnemore and Simon Vivian from the Midlands Regional team who generously and diligently gave their time to make the event possible.
- Introducing Zero Balancing Energy-Bodywork (Tim Newman) – www.bonezone.co.uk
- Bodymind – massage can reshape the brain! (Vicky Gaughan) – massage-training.co.uk
- Myofascial Release (Ruth Duncan) – www.myofascialrelease.co.uk
- Exploring personal frontiers (Steve Finnemore) – www.gettingyouthere.co.uk
- An Introduction to Holistic Sports Massage (Julie Linton & Emily Papirnik) – www.lhmeridian.co.uk