1. Consent: by filling in any of the forms on this website, you are giving your consent to the Massage Training Institute to hold your personal information. The information which you supply on the forms will be held together with any purchasing information, as applicable. We use your information to give you the best possible service.
2. Links: when you click on links on our website, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
3. Storing your information: your information is stored on the secure control panel for this website. We do not store personal data on any portable devices such as a memory stick. All documents that contain personal data are password protected. Personal data is stored via cookies on this website, which you will be asked to consent to when you first visit the site. These cookies are used in the functioning of the site and to process third-party services such as payment gateways.
4. Accessing your information: Information provided online may also be accessed by our confidential website designer, who assists us with the upkeep of this website. You have the right to request a copy of your records at any time. These will be sent by email, in a Microsoft Word document attachment.
5. Sharing your information: your information will be kept strictly confidential unless there are legal grounds for us to disclose something which you have told us to a third party. We shall always inform you if we feel that disclosure is necessary and seek your permission and co-operation first.
6. Complaints: if, for any reason, you are unhappy with how we are handling your data, please raise your concerns with us first, so that we can seek a resolution. If you are still not satisfied, then you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).
7. Buying online: when you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address. When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
8. Third-party service providers for online payments: payment gateways and other payment transaction processors have their own privacy policies with respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located in a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
As an example, if you are located in the UK and your transaction is processed by a payment gateway located in the United States, then your personal information used in completing that transaction may be subject to disclosure under United States legislation, including the Patriot Act.
We take confidentiality seriously and will not pass on or sell your data to anyone unless there is a legal reason.
You are not logged in.Log in